Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online LLP Registration Online in India services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to engage a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and get them stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may are expensive of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and has the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.